4Media PowerPoint to Flash is a custom-built PowerPoint to Flash converter that assists you to convert PPTs to Flash files. 4Media PowerPoint to Flash possesses the capability to convert any PPT to Flash in an instant, still maintaining all original slide features. 4Media PowerPoint to Flash offers you many unique facilities like generating a customized Flash presentation, set up your slides in PowerPoint, put in your own text, logo and photo, fine-tune the animation, playback and audio settings, and set the interval for slide transition. Also you become able to convert a PPT to a single and easy Flash presentation or an interactive multi-file Flash presentation having included your custom-made information.
- Can convert PPTs to Flash easily and quickly whilst keeping the whole original slide features such as animations and effects.
- Assists you to add your individual personalized information, logo and photo to your Flash presentation.
- Can convert a PPT to Flash directly with no added features.
- Can convert a PPT to Flash with interactive features having added your own information.
- Can set an array of output parameters such as image quality, audio sample rate, audio bit rate, frame rate etc. to prepare fully customized Flash presentations.
- Allows you to set the slide playback interval.
- You can set freely, how to play animations and slides in the output Flash presentation.
- Protect your presentation from unauthorized access with a password. You are prompted to enter it every time you run the Flash presentation.
- You can play or pause the slideshow, put in marks to slides, view or print any slide, take print-screens, access presentation notes and add-ons at any time during playback.
- You can set the frame size of your presentation as per your convenience.
- Support a user-friendly interface.
- Support multiple languages such as English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
4Media PowerPoint to Flash demands some special requirements like Microsoft Power Point, 256MB RAM, 2GB or more space, Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher, and different Operating Systems like Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7 to get operated.
The software is available in both free and paid versions. If you are interested to take an attempt on the free version then download it here. But, if you are a professional and want to make complete usage of the software, then you have to buy it here.