Access Autopilot is an useful tool, which can backup, compact, archive, monitor and administrate all your Microsoft Access databases automatically. It can manage unlimited number of access databases spread across your organization from a centralized location. It also monitors database states from the server to identify bottlenecks, archive old backups automatically to control version and set unlimited number of maintenance jobs for each database profile. It saves your lot of time by managing all your tasks automatically.
Access Autopilot Features
- Automatically backup, compact, archive, monitor and administrate Access databases
- Manage unlimited number of access databases spread across your organization
- Control all your Microsoft Access databases from a central location
- Monitor database stats from the server to identify bottlenecks
- Manage multi-user Microsoft Access databases
- Archive old backups automatically for version control
- Set an unlimited number of maintenance jobs for each database profile
- Compact all your access databases according to your own rules like database size or percentage of bloat since last compact
- Flexible naming conventions for archived backups include automatic date stamps, number sequences or customizations
- Schedule macros for advanced maintenance tasks
- View all users in your access database
- Centralized management and exception reporting
It also allows you to schedule macros for advanced maintenance tasks like removing or archiving historic records and even executing another application.You can view all users in your access database and send popup alert admin messages to users desktops. Access Autopilot is a useful application for controlling and monitoring all your Access databases in your organization. It is compatible with Windows 2000, XP and NT. Download Access Autopilot for 30 days free trial or buy the full version now!