Access Pro Table Compare is an useful tool to compare the table structure between two Access databases. It analyzes table fields, data types and properties, primary keys and indexes of Access tables. After comparing the tables, it generates a clear report of table differences. It can identify inconsistency, sync errors and can accurately analyzes primary keys and indexes. It saves your time and money by avoiding painful manual processes.
Access Pro Table Compare Features
- Quickly compare table structures between 2 Access databases
- Generate clear and concise reporting of Access table differences
- Identify inconsistency and sync errors
- Locate and resolve differences in data types
- Accurately analyze Primary Keys and indexes
- Determine the latest version of table objects
- Analyze table fields, data types and properties, primary keys and indexes of Access tables
- Remove unused tables to reduce database clutter
It can reduce database clutter by removing unused tables. It is an ideal tool for developers to promote development or staging changes to production environments. It is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98 and Windows 95. Download Access Pro Table Compare for free trial or buy the full version now!