Advanced Access Repair is a great Access recovery tool that makes use of superior technologies to scan the corrupt Microsoft Access databases (.mdb files) and retrieve your data in them to the most possible extent and thus minimizes the loss in file corruption. While compared to other database recovery tools, Advanced Access Repair supports the below given few unique features.
Advanced Access Repair Features
- Can repair and restore Microsoft Access 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007 databases.
- Is capable to recover the structure and records of the tables in Access databases.
- Can recover MEMO and OLE fields.
- Has the potential to recover deleted records and tables in Access databases.
- Can recover autonumber fields and indexes.
- Can recover relations.
- Facilitates to recover password encrypted databases.
- Allows fixing Access mdb files on corrupted Medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Can locate and choose the Access mdb files to get repaired on the local computer.
- Is able to repair a bunch of Access mdb files.
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, and hence permits you to repair mdb file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Facilitates drag & drop operation.
- Support command line parameters.
Advanced Access Repair is in real an essential tool as it aids you to recover your indispensable from an accidental crash or other defaults. Hence the software must be put into force and you can download the free version of the software here. To avail the full version, buy it now.