AutoDoc HSE improves the way you deliver your documents. It installs a virtual printer on a single computer, or on a server, which can be shared as a network printer with the client computers. You can then use it to send fax, email and others documents to the end users. It dynamically finds the recipients’ e-mail addresses and sends him email. It can fax your statements and can print hard copies of your document. In the way to the receiver, it sends SMS alerts to the customers.
AutoDoc HSE Features
- Automatically creates PDF files
- Send documents via e-mail
- Support for 15 different languages
- Can attach PDF, XLS, XLT, XML and TXT format files in your email
- Archive documents to multiple locations
- Print to multiple printers and trays
- Send out faxes via a fax server
- Support creating multiple-page PDF documents
- Define fax layout including company logo
- Dynamically send SMS/text messages
- Possibilities to retrieve additional information from a database
- Easily integrate with almost any existing application
- Recipients’ e-mail addresses can be found dynamically, based on the PDF document or database queries
AutoDoc HSE can be quickly integrated with third-party applications to deliver documents. It streamlines your document delivery and management processes towards a paperless office. Download AutoDoc HSE 2.0 for free trial!
AutoDoc HSE 2.0 Build is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7.