Configuration Center is synchronized windows supported network configuration and management software for Telnet SSH and SNMP devices from any purveyor, that backup configurations, check history changes, evaluate changes and retrieve configurations of network devices. The Workgroup version supports up to 10 network devices.
Configuration Center software is designed with an intention to save time and diminish configuration errors in dispersed administrative surroundings by checking and assembling configuration of devices from any network place. You can operate the software monitoring engine yourself by user request or can run it mechanically on definite dates and times.
The software can facilitate you with lively actions like implementing commands or transferring certain SNMP trap or email on particular configuration changes. Also it can endow you with reporting, logging and exporting potentials that you can use to improve organization of existing and historical network devices configuration.
Configuration Center key features
- Offers real-time network configuration management.
- Support configuration screening of convenient devices from any vendor.
- Support Telnet SSH and SNMP version 1/2/3 network devices configuration.
- Facilitates you with automatic actions potentials such as e-mail, SNMP traps and command execution.
- Facilitates automatic exporting facilities to text file or SQL/Access ODBC databases.
- Offers superior statistics and reports together with L2 and L3 interface options.
- Offers routine configuration backup on particular dates and times.
- Offers historical network configuration running capacities.
- Offers configuration changes on any number of devices.
- Offers comparison of network configurations.
Configuration Center supports Windows 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 operating systems and is available for free download. I mean you can download its free version to get more familiar with this software. But the real and potential usage only can be obtained after purchasing the full version.