Now MS Office 2007 users can save Word 2007 documents as PDF (Portable Document Format). To convert Word 2007 documents to PDF an add-in is available called Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS. This plug can be used to convert all Office 2007 files to PDF or XPS format, including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and other office programs. The add-in is free to use, but you may not use it if you do not have a license for Microsoft Office 2007. Here are some simple steps to convert Microsoft Word 2007 Document to PDF using Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS.
Convert a Microsoft Office Word 2007 Document to PDF
- Download Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS and install it as you install other tools
- Open the Microsoft Word 2007 document, which you want to convert to PDF
- Click on the Office button
- Go to Save as option a list will display as below >> select PDF or XPS option
- A new dialog box will open >> select the file name in the File Name list
- Select PDF in the Save As Type box
- Choose Optimize for Standard (for online publishing and printing) or Minimum Size (for online publishing)
- Click on Publish to convert the Word file to PDF
Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS provides an easy way to save Office 2007 files to PDF.