MS Word 2007 lets the uses add any kind of files in it’s document, you can even add audio files to word document. It is fully capable to handle almost all common audio formats. You don’t have to install any Plug-in or any third party tool for adding audio files in word document. In this article we will learn how to add an audio file in word 2007. Follow the easy steps below.
Insert an Audio File in Word 2007
- Lunch Word 2007
- Place the cursor to the place where you want to the sound file to appear
- Click the insert tab >> click the the text icon and choose object
- The following dialog box will appear, click on create from file
- Click browse and find the sound file you want to add in your document
- Highlight the audio file name and click the OK , the path of the audio file will appear in the File name field on the Object window
- Click the Display as icon option in the Object window.
- Click Ok
Hopefully the tutorial will be helpful for you.