MultiScan is a multiple scanning tool, which can scan multiple files and folders by running up to 10 3rd party anti-virus/malware scanners concurrently. It is a free lightweight tool that doesn’t require any installation process. It helps you to easily switch between multiple configurations of virus scanners and save different configurations. You can optionally run it from the Windows Explorer context menu.
- Free, NO malware/adware or any other junk
- Can run up to 10 3rd party anti-virus/malware scanners
- Optionally, you can access MultiScan from the Windows Explorer context menu
- Save and switch between multiple configurations of virus scanners
- Save and switch between multiple pre-configured lists of objects to scan
- Requires no installation
You can use MultiScan for free and it does not contain any malware, adware or any other junk. So, Download MultiScan 0.4.0.0 to know what it really does.
MultiScan is compatible with all versions of Windows.