Aero Peek is one of the unique features of Windows 7. Aero Peek is useful when we open more than one window and need to navigate through different windows frequently. Generally to switch to one window to another, you have to maximize the window and only then you can see the contents of the window. But, Aero peek feature lets you view the windows contents only by pointing the mouse over the program icon present on the taskbar. Without maximizing the window you can preview the contents of any window as thumbnail and can switch to the window by just clicking the thumbnail.
sometimes users face problem while using Aero Peek feature. When the pointer is moved over the taskbar icon, it only shows the name of the application, no thumbnail preview is available at all. To solve the problem you have to open Aero troubleshooter.
- Click on the Start button.
- Type aero in the search box, under control panel options.
- click on Find and fix problems with transparency and other visual effects.
- Aero troubleshoot window will appear >> Click Next to search for the possible error
- Windows will automatically search for the problem and fix it
If this solution doesn’t work then restart your computer. After restart the problem will be fixed automatically.