We all know how much time taking it is to copy or move a large file on our PC and laptop. It is definitely a boring task to wait for a long time. Now you have a tool with faster and flawless copy/move option. UltraCopier is a kind of tool that brings advance options and features faster copy and move. It includes user-defined speed enhancement options, copy/move controllers, speed limitations, copy list searching, and most importantly pause/resume ability.
As soon as it is installed, it will automatically take over any file copying/moving tasks, will be resided in the system try.
- Click on the UltraCopier button >> click on add copy/add move >> a window will appear click on move
- Click on open button >> UltraCopier will ask you to find the source that you want to copy/move
- Select the source and then destination >> click on play button to start transfer data >> if the file already exist in the destination you will be warned to over write.
- User-defined speed enhancement
- Copy/move controller
- Limit the speed of operation
- Copy list searching
- Pause/resume capability
- Resided in the system try
There is an option tab that lets you limit the copy speed, and prompt you what to do if file collisions and copy errors occur. It also lets you decide what to do at the end of every copy process. It provides pause and resume option that optimizes your roll in copy/move.
It is a free open source application, which is compatible with Windows NT, 2K, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
Click here to download Ultracopier for free!